Callaway Golf (ELY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Callaway Golf (ELY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!