Callaway Golf (ELY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 11, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 19, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Callaway Golf (ELY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callaway Golf (ELY) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Apollo Medical (AMEH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/11: (NOVN) (PGEN) (AMEH) Higher; (VRTX) (ELY) (SNOW) Lower (more...)
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!