Callaway Golf (ELY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 23, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Callaway Golf (ELY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callaway Golf (ELY) PT Raised to $40 at Truist Securities
- Gold Royalty and Ely Gold to Combine to Create a Leading Growth and Americas-focused Precious Metals Royalty Company
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!