Cabot Corp. (CBT) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cabot Corp. (NYSE: CBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2022, to stockholders of record on May 27, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cabot Corp. (CBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- National Research Corporation (NRC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Old Republic (ORI) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!