CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 23, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS (CVS) Pharmacy Upgrades Prescription Delivery Benefit for CarePass Members
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- CVS Pharmacy Upgrades Prescription Delivery Benefit for CarePass Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!