CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CTS Corp. (NYSE: CTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CTS Corp. (CTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!