CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
CTS Corp. (NYSE: CTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 26, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CTS Corp. (CTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingstone (KINS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!