CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSX Corp. (NASDAQ: CSX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CSX Corp. (CSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!