CF Industries (CF) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CF Industries (NYSE: CF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CF Industries (CF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.25; 3.7% Yield
- Evercore (EVR) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Declares $0.10 Monthly Dividend; 11.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!