CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 7.7% Yield
- Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 3.4% Yield
- NextEra Energy (NEE) Declares $0.385 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!