CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!