CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Heritage Commerce (HTBK) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.29 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!