CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dorian LPG (LPG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 33.1% Yield
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!