CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 11, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 23, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $1.09; 1.7% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!