CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- BayFirst Financial Corp (FHBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!