CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 7.7% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!