CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour: Information Concerning the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares, Provided Pursuant to Article L.233-8 II of the Code de commerce (French Commercial Code) and Article 223-16 of the Règl
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!