CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Timken (TKR) Declares $0.3 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!