CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Declares $0.3033 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!