CA, Inc (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA, Inc (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA, Inc (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enbridge (ENB) Declares C$0.835 Quarterly Dividend
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!