CA, Inc (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA, Inc (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 12, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA, Inc (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bancshares (FBMS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- McKesson (MCK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.47; 0.9% Yield
- Linde (LIN) Declares $1.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!