Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brink's (NYSE: BCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brink's (BCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brinks Co. (BCO) PT Raised to $97 at Goldman Sachs
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.5% Yield
- Ford Motor (F) Reinstates, Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!