Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dreyfus High Yield Strategies (DHF) Declares $0.0215 Monthly Dividend; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!