Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 3, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- ATN International (ATNI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!