Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!