Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!