Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 26, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!