Brady Corp. (BRC) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brady Corp. (BRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) statement on stress test results, to increase third quarter common stock dividend to $0.30 per share
- Bank of America (BAC) to Increase Quarterly Dividend to $0.22 per share
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 7.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!