Boyd Gaming (BYD) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!