Boston Properties (BXP) Declares $0.98 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.98 per share, or $3.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Boston Properties (BXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!