Barrick Gold (ABX) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Barrick Gold (ABX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $1.08; 2.3% Yield
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.3025; 1.6% Yield
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!