Barrick Gold (ABX) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as investors digest economic data ahead of inflation report
- Nike reports blowout earnings in Q1, but revenue falls short of estimates
- Global stock index rises as oil, 10-year yield and dollar pull back
- Micron's mixed guidance weighs on shares but analysts see pullback as a buying opportunity
- Oil eases 1%, reversing rally, on profit taking, interest rate worries
Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Barrick Gold (ABX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MIND Technology (MIND) Announces 1:10 Reverse Share Split; Declares Preferred Dividend
- CMCT (CMCT) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!