Bank of America (BAC) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- European shares slip with U.S. inflation data in focus
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm Group (TDG) Declares $18.50 Special Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Huntsman (HUN) to Sell Textile Effects Division for $718M
- Bank of America Payments and Spending Data shows Consumers are not Wilting in the Summer Heat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!