Bank of America (BAC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street rally lifts Nasdaq 20% from low as inflation fears ebb
- Walt Disney Shares Surge 6% on Q3 Beat, Adds 14.4 Million Disney+ Subscribers
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 26, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 5, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Newell Brands (NWL) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!