Bank of America (BAC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Take-Two (TTWO) Slips on EPS Miss, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 4, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America Payments and Spending Data shows Consumers are not Wilting in the Summer Heat
- National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- PNM Resources (PNM) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!