Ball Corp. (BLL) Declares $0.2 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ball Corp. (NYSE: BLL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ball Corp. (BLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 3% Yield
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $0.58 Special Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Authorizes Stock Buy-Back Program for up to $10 Million of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!