BYD Beat Q1 EPS by 12 Cents
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Boyd Gaming Corp (NYSE: BYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.64, 12 cents better than estimates. Revenues came in at $567 million versus the consensus of $558.34 million. Raised quarterly dividend to $0.125.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!