BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ: BBCN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Declares $0.345 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!