BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ: BBCN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.47; 0.9% Yield
- Heartland Banccorp (HLAN) Declares $0.627 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!