BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ: BBCN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Declares $1 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!