BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ: BBCN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 16, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BBCN BANCORP (BBCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.50; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!