Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ardagh Group (NYSE: ARD) declared a special dividend of $1.25 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ardagh Group (ARD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 1.4% Yield
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Southern Co. (SO) Declares $0.66 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!