Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 3, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
- Goldman Sachs' (GS) plan includes increase in the common stock dividend from $2.00 to $2.50 per share
- HarborOne Bank (HONE) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!