Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 2, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Increases Share Buyback by 1M, Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!