Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Announces $20M Share Buyback, Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend, Reports Q1 Results
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Exchange Bank (EXSR) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!