Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Announces $20M Share Buyback, Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend, Reports Q1 Results
- Albany International (AIN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!