Apache Corp. (APA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 22, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $23 at Truist Securities
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $25 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!