Apache Corp. (APA) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apache Corp. (NASDAQ: APA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 22, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $23 at Truist Securities
- 3M Co. (MMM) Declares $1.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!