Apache Corp. (APA) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apache Corp. (NASDAQ: APA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $26 at Susquehanna
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!