Ameriserv Financial (ASRV) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameriserv Financial (NASDAQ: ASRV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ameriserv Financial (ASRV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.4% to $0.49; Approves $8B Buyback
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.375; 2.1% Yield
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!