American Financial Group (AFG) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Financial Group (NYSE: AFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Financial Group (AFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!